Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Hey, Mr. Spaceman

Won't you please take me along?
I won't do anything wrong.
Hey, Mr. Spaceman
Won't you please take me along for a ride?

No, we do not have enough embarrassing nonsense going on with Hatoyama Yukio Kunio's imaginary friends of friends who are members of Al-Qaeda.

No, we have to have the Chief Cabinet Secretary justifying his personal belief that alien life forms have been piloting ships in and around the Earth's general vicinity.

"Why else would the Nazca Lines of Peru have been drawn?" Machimura Nobutaka asks.

Nobutaka-kun, stop.

My mind is going.

I can feel it.

I can feel it.

There is no question about it.

I can feel it.

Daisy...daayyyyssiiieee...giiiiiivvvvveee meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnswer truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Seriously, I sure hope Machimura knows what he is doing...because I don't see "whimsical bemusement" reflected in the poll numbers.

4 comments:

Jan Moren said...

Um, oh.. Don't know what to say, really. I'm just very sorry for your sake. I mean, it's not just that he's a believer of some truly idiotic delusions (the Swedish parliament had "water twirlers" installed in the fresh water pipes in the building some years ago, to change the polarity or some dumb reason like that). It's that he's picked such an old, thoroughly disproved and boring variety of delusion. Even other UFO loons tend to look embarrassed and change the subject whenever some ignoramus brings up the "landing strips" in Peru.

Anonymous said...

Kunio, not Yukio. They each have their own, quite distinct, issues.

MTC said...

ross -

Accck! I did it again!

The Hatoyama brothers are going to be the death of me.

Corrective action will be taken.

Anonymous said...

Hey, wait a minute, in a Democratic debate here in the US one month ago, Kucinich said he saw an UFO earlier in his life. Damned. Are you telling me that we are governed by people who believe in those things?! Is this what democracy became? Next time, I'm gonna vote for Fox Mulder.